Monday, February 4, 2013

Nanog 2

Wow! What a day. Day 1 of NANOG 57 was a rush and a blast. A brief summary before I collapse from exhaustion.
My brief and unedited notes are here. Another adventurous user has been keeping notes here. These notes only go slightly beyond what is presented in the abstracts for the presentations. A big shoutout and thank you to everyone who presented today. It was awesome.
I met a *ton* of cool people today. Among them were two network designers from the U.K., three professional network admins for three different internet exchanges in Germany(including DE-CIX, the largest IX in the world.) I met several engineers from other companies at the "Newcomers Lunch," and met several people from a major backbone provider after that.
I learned a lot and am looking forward to going back again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment